Note: Withdrawal option is only available via the web browser access and not also via ICONOMI app.
Note: please find the list of cryptocurrencies available for deposit/withdraw here.
2. Click on the "Send crypto" tab, enter the amount you want to withdraw and paste the receiving address you want to transfer to (the receiving address is the address you copy/paste from the wallet/exchange/etc. where you want your digital assets/tokens to be sent).
Note: Please find information about your account withdrawal limits here.
3. Click ”Continue”, check the preview window, and confirm the transaction.
4. Two additional confirmations are needed to complete the withdrawal: Two-factor authentication (2FA) and email confirmation. Note: If you can't find that email, please check also your spam folder.
When the transaction is confirmed, cryptocurrencies will be transferred from your ICONOMI account to the receiving address (wallet/exchange/etc.). You can check the status of your transaction at any time.
Note: Withdrawals are only possible with 2FA enabled! Please find the information on 2FA here.
Please read the Withdrawal options & Fees article for additional information about each supported asset.
Note: based on specific criteria (withdrawal of 100 ETH or more or 5 BTC or more) some cryptocurrencies withdraw transactions from ICONOMI platform could be processed via smart contract flow which includes multi-level / multi-signature structure (manual processing) and specially designed processes that we follow. In case of larger withdrawals (100 ETH or more or 5 BTC or more) please make sure the receiving address supports transactions sent via a smart contract.
WARNING: Do NOT send funds directly to an ICO address from the ICONOMI platform. Either you will not receive ICO tokens in return, or your transaction will fail. For participating in ICOs, use only your private wallet (like MyEtherWallet).
When transferring digital assets:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test. Only when you are convinced that the deposit or withdrawal you initiated follows the correct process, should you increase the transacted amount.
You are fully responsible for any mistakes, errors or defects which may arise in the course of a transaction and lead to partial or complete loss of your funds. ICONOMI shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from any actions previously mentioned.
Please note: All completed transactions on the blockchain are final and cannot be changed or reversed. Digital assets assigned to the wrong receiving address will be lost forever! Only the person who has access to the receiving address has access to the digital assets located at that address.