2. On the next screen, enter the amount you want to withdraw and paste the receiving address you want to transfer to (the receiving address is the address you copy/paste from the wallet/exchange/etc. where you want your digital assets/tokens to be sent).
3. Click”Preview” and confirm the transaction.
4. Two additional confirmations are needed to complete the withdrawal: Two-factor authentication (2FA) and email confirmation.
When the transaction is confirmed, cryptocurrencies will be transferred from your ICONOMI account to the receiving address (wallet/exchange/etc.).
Please note: Withdrawals are only possible with 2FA enabled!
Please read the Withdrawal options & Fees article for additional information about each supported cryptocurrency.
When transferring cryptocurrencies:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test
Please note: All completed transactions on the blockchain are final and cannot be changed or reversed. Digital assets assigned to the wrong receiving address will be lost forever! Only the person who has access to the receiving address has access to the digital assets located at that address.
WARNING: Do NOT send funds directly to an ICO address from the ICONOMI platform. Either you will not receive ICO tokens in return, or your transaction will fail. For participating in ICOs, use only your private wallet (like MyEtherWallet).