- Simply log in to your ICONOMI account and select the Withdraw page, then choose the digital assets/tokens you wish to withdraw.
- On the next screen, enter the amount you want to withdraw and paste the receiving address you wish to transfer to (the receiving address is the address you copy/paste from the wallet/exchange/etc where you want your digital assets/tokens to be sent).
- Press Preview and confirm the transaction.
- Two additional confirmations are needed to complete the withdrawal: Two-factor authentication (2FA) and email confirmation.
When the transaction is confirmed digital assets will be transferred from your ICONOMI account to the receiving address - wallet/exchange/etc.
Please note: Withdrawals are only possible with 2FA enabled!
When transferring digital assets:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test
Please note: All completed transactions in the blockchain are final. Digital assets assigned to the wrong address will be lost forever!
WARNING: Do NOT send funds directly to an ICO address from the ICONOMI platform. Either you will not receive ICO tokens in return, or your transaction will fail. For participating in ICOs, use only your private wallet (like MyEtherWallet).