To perform a crypto transfer into your ICONOMI account, please follow the following steps:
- Log into your account via the ICONOMI website or the ICONOMI mobile app (iOS, Android)
- click Deposit
- choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit.
- a QR code and your dedicated receiving address for your ICONOMI account will be displayed
- copy and paste the address into the wallet/exchange/etc that you are initiating the transfer from
- follow the on-screen instructions
You can check the status of your transaction at any time.
Please find the list of cryptocurrencies available for deposit/withdraw here.
Note: Please bear in mind that, should you wish to withdraw profits via a fiat bank transfer, you will first need to make a deposit from the bank account you wish to use, which must be in your name. After doing so, your bank account will be automatically whitelisted.
Note: ICONOMI reserves the right to randomly review transactions - in those cases the deposit process may take slightly longer. Please do not be worried; this is an industry-standard approach that we perform enabling us to provide better services and fulfil our regulatory requirements. Please find additional information on our Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy and our Terms, Conditions & Policies.
When transferring digital assets:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test. Only when you are convinced that the deposit or withdrawal you initiated follows the correct process, should you increase the transacted amount.
- Fraud prevention, spotting a potential scam: Before sending cryptocurrencies from your ICONOMI account, always check the validity and trustworthiness of the service/wallet/address you are sending assets to. Check for service reviews, possible scams, fraud reports, etc. (like boiler room frauds, fraudulent crypto projects, fraudulent web pages, account takeovers, etc.). Also, check if the service falls under any regulatory agency and avoid it if unregulated.
You are fully responsible for any mistakes, errors or defects which may arise in the course of a transaction and lead to partial or complete loss of your funds. ICONOMI shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from any actions previously mentioned.
Please note: All completed transactions on the blockchain are final and cannot be changed or reversed. Digital assets assigned to the wrong receiving address will be lost forever! Only the person who has access to the receiving address has access to the digital assets located at that address.