2FA is very easy to use. You start by logging in as usual. You will be presented with an additional login screen if your credentials (username/email and password) are correct. Open the Authentication app from your phone/device and type the 6-digit code generated and displayed by the Authentication app into your browser. If the code is correct, you will be logged into your ICONOMI account.
Articles in this section
- What is Two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- How do I enable 2FA?
- How do I use 2FA?
- When do I need to use 2FA?
- How can I change my 2FA application/device?
- How do I disable 2FA for my account?
- What happens if I lose/change my device/phone?
- What happens if I don’t have the Authentication key to restore lost 2FA?
- My 2FA is not working properly. What can I do?