Always make sure that funds you transfer to ICONOMI are supported by the platform.
The ICONOMI platform user account wallets support the following assets:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ether (ETH)
- Iconomi tokens (ICN)
- Blockchain Index (BLX) DAA
- Crush Crypto Core (CCC) DAA
- Greychain Emerging Markets (GEM) DAA
- Hive Inex (HIX) DAA
Please note: Never make direct payments to ICO’s from the ICONOMI platform as tokens you receive in return won’t be supported and may be impossible to recover!
Please find additional information on how to make a deposit/withdrawal here.
When transferring digital assets:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test
Please note: All completed transactions on the blockchain are final and cannot be changed or reversed. Digital assets assigned to the wrong receiving address will be lost forever! Only the person who has access to the receiving address has access to the digital assets located at that address.