1. Crypto transfer
Before transferring crypto (deposit/withdraw) always make sure that the assets you transfer or the blockchain network you use are supported by the ICONOMI platform. Unsupported assets will be lost forever.
The ICONOMI platform user account wallets only support the following assets and blockchain networks:
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Bitcoin (BTC)||deposit & withdraw|
|Ether (ETH)||Ethereum (ETH) / ERC-20||deposit & withdraw|
|USD Coin (USDC)||Ethereum (ETH) / ERC-20||deposit & withdraw|
|Tether (USDT)||Ethereum (ETH) / ERC-20||deposit & withdraw|
|TerraClassicUSD (USTC)||Terra blockchain||withdraw only|
|Luna Classic (LUNC)||Terra blockchain||withdraw only|
When transferring digital assets:
- Enter a valid address (copy/paste, don’t type out the address)
- Make sure the receiving address supports the digital asset you are attempting to transfer
- Before sending larger amounts, always send a small amount first as a test. Only when you are convinced that the deposit or withdrawal you initiated follows the correct process, should you increase the transacted amount.
- Before sending cryptocurrencies from your ICONOMI account, always check the validity and trustworthiness of the service/wallet/address you are sending assets to. Check for service reviews, possible scams, fraud reports, etc. (like boiler room frauds, fraudulent crypto projects, fraudulent web pages, account takeovers, etc.)
You are fully responsible for any mistakes, errors or defects which may arise in the course of a transaction and lead to partial or complete loss of your funds. ICONOMI shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from any actions previously mentioned.
Please note: All completed transactions on the blockchain are final and cannot be changed or reversed. Digital assets assigned to the wrong receiving address will be lost forever! Only the person who has access to the receiving address has access to the digital assets located at that address.
Note: Based on blockchain/crypto transactions monitoring (know your transaction) requirements ICONOMI only accepts the above cryptocurrencies since they have public ledgers and enable addresses and transactions to be tracked back with onchain transactions monitoring tools. We check whether the cryptocurrency was in contact with addresses or wallets used by bad actors - for example, any “dark web” websites or a part of hacks or stolen cryptocurrencies.
Onchain monitoring is also mandatory to fulfill regulatory and AML requirements.
Note: based on specific criteria (for example in the case of larger withdrawals) some cryptocurrencies withdraw transactions from ICONOMI platform could be processed via smart contract flow which includes multi-level / multi-signature structure (manual processing) and specially designed processes that we follow. In case of larger withdrawals please make sure the receiving address supports transactions sent via a smart contract.
Note: ICONOMI reserves the right to randomly review transactions - in those cases the deposit process may take slightly longer. Please do not be worried; this is an industry-standard approach that we perform enabling us to provide better services and fulfil our regulatory requirements. Please find additional information on our Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy and our Terms, Conditions & Policies.
2. Money transfer (EUR, ...)
The ICONOMI platform user account wallets only support the following fiat currencies:
- Euro (EUR)
- British pound (GBP)
Please find additional information on deposit/withdrawal options here (how to make a deposit/withdrawal, supported currencies, etc.).
Article is closed for comments.