In order to meet KYC/AML legal requirements, ICONOMI requires users to finalize a verification process before they can deposit/withdraw EURO or cryptocurrencies on to the ICONOMI platform.
The different levels of verification grant access to platform functionalities and higher deposit/withdrawal limits:
- Tier 0 - View only: Account created. No deposits and trading are yet available.
- Tier 1 - Start Trading: Account verified. Platform functionalities, deposit, and trading enabled.
- Tier 1 - Proof of Address: Withdrawals enabled.
- Tier 2 - Higher Limits: Need to deposit/withdraw more? Upgrade to higher limits.
- Tier 3 - Custom Limits: For custom limits please contact us.
* Tier 3 - for custom limits please contact us.
Note: Depending on your country of residence, the currency of the limits is in EUR or USD.
Please find your current deposit/withdrawal limits here:
Deposit/Withdrawal limits > Login > Settings > Verification tab > "Your current limits and features" section
Note: Regarding account tier verification level, only deposit/withdrawal limits apply, not buy/sell limits. You can find information about buy/sell limits here.
Please find the list of supported countries for depositing/withdrawing and buying/selling also with euros here. Other countries will be added gradually. If your country isn’t supported yet you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and digital portfolios with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
In addition to Euro (EUR), please find the list of cryptocurrencies available for deposit/withdrawal here.
Based on our AML policy, ICONOMI reserves the right to ask users for, among other things, information and documents as well as the source of wealth whenever an individual user deposits more than the equivalent of 10,000 USD in a period of 12 months.
Please find information on deposit/withdrawal costs/fees and minimum amounts here.