In order to meet KYC/AML legal requirements, ICONOMI requires users to finalize a verification process before they can deposit/withdraw EURO or cryptocurrencies on to the ICONOMI platform.
Note: Anyone can create an account, but only verified users can use the platform functionalities. Please find verification Tier deposit/withdrawal limits here and check out here to get more detailed information on what is available in your country.
The different levels of verification grant access to platform functionalities and higher deposit/withdrawal limits:
- Tier 0 - View only: Account created. No deposits and trading are yet available.
- Tier 1 - Start Trading: Account verified. Platform functionalities, deposit, and trading enabled.
- Tier 1 - Proof of Address: Withdrawals enabled.
- Tier 2 - Higher Limits: Need to deposit/withdraw more? Upgrade to higher limits.
- Tier 3 - Custom Limits: For custom limits please contact us.
* Tier 3 - for custom limits please contact us.
Note: Depending on your country of residence or currency preferences set in Setting, the currency of the limits is EUR, GBP, or USD.
Please find your current deposit/withdrawal limits here:
Deposit/Withdrawal limits > Login > Settings > Verification tab > View limits
Note: Regarding account tier verification level, only deposit/withdrawal limits apply, not buy/sell limits. You can find information about buy/sell limits here.
Please find the list of supported countries for depositing/withdrawing and buying/selling also with euros here. If your country isn’t supported yet you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and use them as a payment method. Please find the list of cryptocurrencies available for deposit/withdrawal here.
Based on our AML policy, ICONOMI reserves the right to ask users for, among other things, information and documents as well as the source of wealth whenever an individual user deposits more than the equivalent of 10,000 USD in a period of 12 months.
Please find information on deposit/withdrawal costs/fees and minimum amounts here.