In order to meet KYC/AML legal requirements, ICONOMI requires users to finalize a verification process before they can deposit/withdraw EURO or cryptocurrencies on to the ICONOMI platform. The different levels of verification – Tier 0, 1, 2, or 3, grant access to higher deposit/withdrawal limits.
* Depending on your country of residence, the currency of the limits is in EUR or USD.
Please find the list of supported countries for depositing/withdrawing and buying/selling also with euros here. Other countries will be added gradually. If your country isn’t supported yet you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and digital portfolios with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
In addition to Euro (EUR), please find the list of cryptocurrencies available for deposit/withdrawal here.
Based on our AML policy, ICONOMI reserves the right to ask users for, among other things, information and documents as well as the source of funds whenever an individual user deposits more than the equivalent of 10,000 USD in a period of 12 months or more than 30,000 USD since opening an account.
On top of the limits from the table above, additional limits apply:
1. Euro (EUR):
- Euro (EUR) deposit:
- The minimum amount you can deposit is 10.00 EUR.
- The maximum individual deposit amount (deposit per single transaction) is limited to 10,000.00 EUR. If you want to deposit a larger amount per single transaction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Euro (EUR) withdrawal:
- SEPA: the minimum amount you can withdraw is 10.00 EUR.
- SWIFT (non-SEPA): the minimum amount you can withdraw is 50.00 EUR.
- The maximum individual withdrawal amount (withdrawal per single transaction) is limited to 10,000.00 EUR. Cumulative daily and monthly withdrawal amounts are limited by tier level according to the table above.
- Minimum withdrawal amounts:
- Bitcoin (BTC): 0.002 BTC
- Ether (ETH): 0.01 ETH
Note: Regarding account tier verification level, only deposit/withdrawal limits apply, not buy/sell limits. You can find information about buy/sell limits here.