It is important to stay vigilant in order to keep up with the best practices of keeping your assets safe. It is your responsibility to protect the privacy of your own digital information.
The safeguarding and security of digital assets is our number one priority.
Please find important information about the security measures you can take to keep your ICONOMI account protected:
We also strongly recommend enabling security features on other services and devices you use to interact with your ICONOMI account:
- Enable pin or biometric authentication method (face or fingerprint) on your Authentication app (e.g. Google Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, etc.)
- Enable 2FA on your email
- Use a strong pin or password on all your mobile and desktop device's lock screens, as well as a biometric authentication method (face or fingerprint) if supported.
- Use different passwords for all of your accounts. Since different, strong passwords are (and should be) hard to remember, we recommend using a password manager (e.g. LastPass, 1Password, or Keeper).
- Keep all your credentials in a safe place and do not share them with anyone, not even with ICONOMI. These include:
- 2FA recovery codes
- Private keys for cryptocurrency wallets
- Never leave your computer or device unlocked and unattended!