Note: Please find information about maximum deposit limits here.
Costs/fees related to the deposit or withdrawal of assets on the ICONOMI platform and minimum transaction amounts:
A. DEPOSIT Fees (per transaction) and minimum amounts
A.1 Money transfer
Fiat (EUR, GBP)
- via BANK account (SEPA, SEPA instant, and UK bank transfers): No fee (minimum deposit amount 10 EUR)
- via CARD - Visa, Mastercard (deposit only): 3% (minimum deposit amount 10 EUR)
- via SKRILL (deposit only): 3,5% + 0,29 EUR transaction fee (minimum deposit amount 10 EUR)
- SWIFT: not supported at the moment.
A.2 Crypto transfer
- No fee (no minimum deposit amount)
B. WITHDRAWAL fees (per transaction) and minimum amounts
B.1 Money transfer
Fiat (EUR, GBP)
- via BANK account (SEPA, SEPA instant, and UK bank transfers): 0,5 - 2 EUR. The fee depends on the selected option during the withdrawal process (minimum withdrawal amount 10 EUR)
- via CARD: Using Cards (Visa, Mastercard), you can only deposit euros to your ICONOMI account. Withdrawals via card are not available. You can check out other withdrawal options.
- via SKRILL: Using Skrill, you can only deposit euros to your ICONOMI account. Withdrawals via Skrill are not available. Please read about withdrawal options You can check out other withdrawal options.
- SWIFT: not supported at the moment
B.2 Crypto transfer
- Bitcoin (BTC): 0.0005 BTC (minimum withdraw amount 0.002 BTC)
- Ether (ETH): 0.005 ETH (minimum withdraw amount 0.04 ETH)
- USD Coin (USDC): 10 USDC (minimum withdraw amount 40 USDC)
- Tether (USDT): 10 USDT (minimum withdraw amount 40 USDT)
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC): 1,2% of the withdrawal amount (minimum withdraw amount 2 USTC)
- Luna Classic (LUNC): 1,2% of the withdrawal amount (minimum withdraw amount 4 LUNC)
Note: Blockchain transaction costs - cryptocurrencies withdrawal transaction fee is necessary in order to have your transaction processed on the blockchain. This fee goes to cryptocurrency miners, not ICONOMI, as an incentive to secure the network and include your transaction on the blockchain. On top of costs/fees, you see on the blockchain the amounts above also include costs of moving assets from cold to hot wallets, etc.
Note: For more information, please take a look at ICONOMI fees.
Article is closed for comments.