We will enable the option to become a DAA manager for all of our users soon. At this moment we can’t specify the exact dates when this will happen. Please stay tuned for updates.
If you wish to discuss the possibility of becoming a DAA manager before then, please send your application directly to our DAA manager department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our DAA manager department will review your application and contact you for individual discussion and assessment.
In your email, please send us the following information:
- A short description of yourself
- Asset management credentials and track record, if applicable (crypto or otherwise)
- The email address associated with your ICONOMI account
- Proposed portfolio structure (identify tokens and weighting; please see the current list of supported digital assets here)
- Approximate seed amount you can provide
- Proposed management fee
We welcome all applications from individuals and companies interested in being among the first ICONOMI DAA managers. Becoming a DAA manager at this early stage will enable you to closely collaborate with the ICONOMI team, thus helping to shape the future of the platform.
At this stage, we are especially interested in applicants with previous experience in digital or traditional asset management. We will focus primarily on your proposed investment policy, portfolio structure, track record, and other related aspects of your proposal.