Please submit your application for business account registration on the ICONOMI platform
via this form.
After receiving your application one of our relationship managers will get in touch soon.
The basic steps of the business account registration process:
1. Submit your application via this form
2. One of our relationship managers will get in touch
3. You will then be asked to register and verify (to “Tier 1 - Proof of Address” identity verification) a personal ICONOMI account
4. The person from point 3. will receive instructions/link to start registering a business account.
This person will have full access to the business account, including:
- setting up business account login credentials - email, password, 2FA
Administrator access to all business account functionalities, including managing assets
This access/permissions can later be limited and (or) transferred to another person/ICONOMI platform user.
5. Based on the link provided, you will complete basic business account registration (company name, email confirmation, setting up a password)
6. To finalize your business account setup, you will need to add some company details. The ICONOMI platform will guide you through a form/questionnaire where you will be asked to submit:
- background information about your company (full company name, business address, extract from your country’s business/company register, etc.)
- authorized representative's information (name, home address, email of director, board member, CEO, procurator, etc.)
- UBO information (ultimate beneficial owner(s) - owning 25% or more of the company: name, home address, email of a natural person, or basic company information for legal entities)
7. After submitting the application/form, you will receive a confirmation email (to the email associated with the business account) with a summary of the provided data.
8. The ICONOMI Compliance team will review the application.
9. In the meantime, all natural persons you will list in your business account submission form/questionnaire (authorized representatives and UBOs) have to register their personal ICONOMI account using the email address specified in the submitted form, and verify their accounts to Tier 1 - Proof of Address. This is a requirement for completing the registration of your business account. If a natural person registers an ICONOMI account email address different from the one provided in the submission, we will ask you to inform us about the change by replying to the email from point 7.