As of October 30, you can choose one option or a combination of the options below:
If you have already submitted a valid non-binding interest (if your ICN has status “Iconomi (ICN) - Reserved for exchange/Submitted to non-binding interest for Securities of ICONOMI AG”; you can check this by visiting your Account page on the ICONOMI platform), please proceed to the "Important Steps and Dates" article not to miss further steps and deadlines.
The final round of collecting a valid non-binding interest will end on December 31, 2019 at 24:00 CET (“final non-binding interest period”). After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens for Securities of ICONOMI AG will no longer be possible. All ICN tokens still on the ICONOMI platform after December 31, 2019 will automatically be converted to ETH at the exchange rate valid at that time.
Note: Your non-binding interest is valid only if you deposit(ed) your ICN tokens to your account on the ICONOMI platform and reserve(d) ICN for Securities of ICONOMI AG exchange and your ICN have the status “Iconomi (ICN) - Reserved for exchange/Submitted to non-binding interest for Securities of ICONOMI AG”; you can check this by visiting your Account page on the ICONOMI platform.
The final round of exchanging ICN for ETH will end on December 31, 2019 at 24:00 CET. After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens for ETH will no longer be possible.
ICN tokens will be exchanged for Profit Participation Securities of ICONOMI AG (i.e. Securities/Genussscheine of ICONOMI AG; previously referred to as ‘eICN tokens’), which will not be issued in a tokenized form as security tokens, but as dematerialised securities. Tokenization of Securities of ICONOMI AG ("eICN security tokens issuance") will take place at a later stage.
Due to the lack of (technical) standards for security tokens, licensed and operated trading venues/exchanges for security tokens and legal clarity, Securities will not be tokenized at issuance but will be tokenized at a later stage. The Issuer (ICONOMI AG) will re-evaluate the possibility of tokenising the Securities as soon as above mentioned conditions are met.
Why Exchange Your ICN for eICN?
Please also consider finding additional information and answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding eICN here:
- Information for investors (Securities offering related Prospectus, Financial reports, FAQ and Other materials) (26.6.2019)
- Liechtenstein financial regulator approves the offering of ICONOMI securities (24.6.2019)
- eICN Exchange Process Continues (8.1.2019)
- Everything You Need to Know about eICN (23.11.2018)
- ICN Conversion Process Begins (30.10.2018)
- A New Chapter for ICONOMI:
Transformation of Corporate Governance and Issuance of Equity Tokens (27.9.2018)
- The Technical and Legal Side of ICONOMI's Transformation (27.9.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part III (7.12.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part II (30.10.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part I (10.10.2018)
And please read carefully before you continue: