As of October 30, you can choose one option or a combination of the options below:
ICN tokens will be exchanged for Profit Participation Securities of ICONOMI AG (i.e. Securities/Genussscheine of ICONOMI AG), which will not be issued in a tokenized form as security tokens, but as dematerialised securities. Tokenization of Securities of ICONOMI AG (until now communicated as "eICN security tokens issuance") will take place at a later stage.
Due to the lack of (technical) standards for security tokens, licensed and operated trading venues/exchanges for security tokens and legal clarity, Securities will not be tokenized at issuance but will be tokenized at a later stage. The Issuer (ICONOMI AG) will re-evaluate the possibility of tokenising the Securities as soon as above mentioned conditions are met.
Why Exchange Your ICN for eICN?
Please also consider finding additional information and answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding eICN in our blog posts:
- eICN Exchange Process Continues (8.1.2019)
- Everything You Need to Know about eICN (23.11.2018)
- ICN Conversion Process Begins (30.10.2018)
- A New Chapter for ICONOMI:
Transformation of Corporate Governance and Issuance of Equity Tokens (27.9.2018)
- The Technical and Legal Side of ICONOMI's Transformation (27.9.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part III (7.12.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part II (30.10.2018)
- eICN Frequently Asked Questions, Part I (10.10.2018)
And please read carefully before you continue: