- You will receive ETH to the address you sent your ICN from
- Exchanging ICN for ETH from an external wallet
DO NOT send ICN from an exchange or any similar platform directly to the ETH exchange address on the ICONOMI platform. Use a private external wallet (like MyEtherWallet) whose private key you control. ICN sent from an exchange may be permanently lost.
When exchanging ICN for ETH from an external wallet, no verification is needed on the ICONOMI platform
- Exchanging ICN for ETH from your ICONOMI account platform ICN wallet
- Please check ”Important dates and Exchange Rates” article
The final round of exchanging ICN for ETH will end on December 31, 2019 at 24:00 CET. After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens for ETH using steps described here will no longer be possible. All ICN token holders who will still have ICN tokens on the ICONOMI platform after December 31, 2019 will have the option to convert to ETH at the exchange rate valid at that time by contacting our support here.
- Once you send ICN tokens to the ETH exchange address, the process is final and cannot be changed.