- You will receive ETH to the address you sent your ICN from
- Exchanging ICN for ETH from an external wallet
DO NOT send ICN from an exchange directly to the ETH exchange address on the ICONOMI platform. Use a private external wallet (like MyEtherWallet) whose private key you control. ICN sent from an exchange may be permanently lost.
When exchanging ICN for ETH from an external wallet, no verification is needed on the ICONOMI platform
- Exchanging ICN for ETH from your ICONOMI account platform ICN wallet
- Please check ”Important dates and Exchange Rates” article
After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens for ETH will no longer be possible.
- Once you send ICN tokens to the ETH exchange address, the process is final and cannot be changed.