After the deadline (31 December 2019, 24:00 CET) ICN token exchange for ICONOMI Securities or for ETH is no longer possible.
All ICN tokens which were not exchanged during the conversion process/dates are permanently locked (their value is zero - there is no market where ICN token can be traded) - after 31 December 2019 ICN token can not be moved, bought, sold or exchanged anymore.
The ICN exchange process and deadlines were announced on our website, multiple blog posts, social media posts and email reminders. All ICN token holders had fourteen months (between October 30, 2018, and December 31, 2019) to take action to convert their ICN.
If you hold your ICN on the ICONOMI platform:
- ICN token was delisted from the ICONOMI platform
- All “ICN exchange” options/links on the ICONOMI website were removed
If you hold your ICN tokens outside of the ICONOMI platform:
- ICN token smart contract update was deployed (after 31.12.2019 24:00 CET ICN tokens can no longer be moved on the blockchain).
Please consider finding detailed information regarding ICN token exchange here:
- eICN Exchange Process Continues (8.1.2019)
- Everything You Need to Know about eICN (23.11.2018)
- ICN Conversion Process Begins (30.10.2018)
- A New Chapter for ICONOMI:
Transformation of Corporate Governance and Issuance of Equity Tokens (27.9.2018)
- The Technical and Legal Side of ICONOMI's Transformation (27.9.2018)
And please check also:
- Investors related topics at dedicated Investors page