Users have the possibility to pay off their loans at any time. In order to pay off a loan, a user has to have enough Fiat money (Euros) on the ICONOMI platform, and has to initiate the ‘Loan pay off’ action. The exact amount to pay off a loan is displayed on the platform in the loan pay off wizard. Once the loan is paid off, the remaining collateral (BTC or ETH) is unlocked and returned/deposited to the user’s account.
Articles in this section
- What is a Crypto Loan and how does it work?
- How do I create a Crypto Loan?
- Loan pay off
- Loan Liquidation
- Loan Duration
- Notifications - if collateral value drops (1st, 2nd, 3rd notice)
- Crypto Loans - supported countries
- Loans access - Eligibility & Account Limits
- Annual Interests
- Disclaimer (automatic liquidation, users limitations, collateral custody)