1. It may take up to 3 business days for the recipient to receive the SEPA payment. This is due to banks requiring “1-3 business days to receive and process the payment."
2. If by mistake you didn't follow the instructions you received on the ICONOMI platform during the euro (EUR) deposit process when you made a bank transfer from a bank account to your ICONOMI account (see important notes below), the deposit will not automatically be credited to your ICONOMI account. We must check and process such transactions manually. This can take additional time. If we aren’t able to match the deposit data with your ICONOMI account and credit it, the transaction will be rejected and sent back to the sending bank account. Additional costs may apply.
When depositing Euro (EUR):
- Do not deposit funds from third-party bank accounts. You can only deposit funds to your ICONOMI account from a bank account held in your name. Your personal data on the platform must match the personal data of the bank account you will be making the deposit from or it will be rejected.
- Don't forget to add the reference to the bank transfer! You will receive the reference during the euro (EUR) deposit process on the platform. Only deposits with your reference number can be matched and credited to your ICONOMI account. Deposits without a reference number will be rejected.
- Don’t exceed the Tier deposit limits for your account or the general maximum EUR deposit limits. If you want to deposit larger amounts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.