- The pain
Have you ever been in a situation where you look at the market before bed and dread what might happen during the night? Set alarms every two hours, hoping to catch a potential drop? All your Crypto Strategy gains could be compromised while you’re catching your zzz’s...
With Nightwatch, you can sleep peacefully again. Nightwatch is a Crypto Strategy rule simplification, targeted at all Strategists that need someone to keep an eye on their strategy while they are sleeping or busy.
- The gain
Nightwatch can be turned on in a few seconds. Simply set the percentage drop of your Strategy value and a stable coin you want to escape to if things go south. In case of a drop, an automatic rebalance will be triggered, and your whole strategy structure will trade to a stable coin, protecting you and your copiers from potential loss.
- Nightwatch Configuration parameters and limits
Go to your Crypto Strategy Overview tab and click on "Nightwatch" option
To configure Nightwatch, you need to set the following:
- Percentage drop of the strategy value, which triggers the rebalance
- Selection of stable coins (USDT, USDC) that are used for 100% of your rebalance if the trigger point is met
- Preconfigured limits:
- Nightwatch works only for drop scenarios at this point
- Once turned on, Nightwatch works for 12 hours. Afterward, it automatically turns off. It can also be manually turned off at any time.
- Nightwatch is configured as a typical stop loss and does not provide trailing stop loss functionality at this point. This means that a high watermark is fixed on the point when Nightwatch was turned on and a potential drop is calculated from that point
- Once triggered, Nightwatch moves to a user selected stable coin with 100% weight
Please check all/other rebalancing options
- MANUALLY - adjusting/changing the Crypto Strategy structure
- RULES - advanced automatic rebalance triggered by preset rules
- NIGHTWATCH - simplified automatic rebalance - "Protect my assets for the next 12 hours."
Please find the information about adjusting the Crypto Strategy structure fee here.
And the information on how to create a Crypto Strategy here.